If you wish to register with the surgery please check our practice boundary in the download section below to see if we can look after you.
You can then either call into one of the surgeries and pick up the registration forms/new patient pack. Alternatively, click on the links below to print out the New Patient Information Pack, fill the relevant forms and then drop them into us with two forms of identity such as proof of address (eg. utility bill) and photo ID.
In some circumstances we are able to register out of area patients, however this may be changing. There is a specific registration form for this available at the receptions. There are problems associated with this in as much as if you need a home visit then we will be unable to provide it ourselves. In this case call 111. We are also unable to dispense medications directly. We can prescribe but you will need to take the prescription to a different chemist. Therefore if you have chronic illnesses that need a lot of coordinated care then this might not be the option for you.
- Change of Address
- Boundary Map
- Practice Leaflet
- registration form March 2020
- Patient Ethnic Origin Form
- New Patient Assessment Form
- Summary Care Record (what you need to know)
- Summary Care Record Opt Out
- Promoting Healthy Living (alcohol consumption info)
- Smoking Information (if you would like help stopping)
- Carers Identification Form
- Patient Group Information