Annual Flu Clinics
We will update our website and Facebook page when we have set up our Flu clinics for this year.
We are able to administer Flu Boosters for our patients aged 50 - 64 years of age and these can be booked once our clinics are available.
Please telephone the surgery on 01647 24272 to make an appointment to receive a flu vaccine if you consider yourself to be in the following group of Patients:
- Over 50 years of age
- Chronic long term Respiratory Diseases - Asthma and COPD which require an inhaled or tablet steroid treatment or has led to hospital treatment
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's or Motor Neurone Disease
- Problems with your spleen - for example, sickle cell disease or if you have had your spleen removed
- A weakened immune system - ie: chemotherapy treatment
- Pregnant Ladies
- Carers in receipt of Carer's Allowance
- Children age six months or over who are in a clinical risk group
Further self help information for colds and flu can be found here: NHS Conditions